Villa Bred has a living space of 200 square meters split in two floors and can accommodate up to 6 guest in its 3 bedrooms. Modern, open plan, and spacious, the emphasis is given on the maximisation of light with the extensive use of glass and the effortless flow from indoor to outdoor living. The mature garden, the pristine pool and its large terrace, with views of the surrounding groves, the village and the White Mountains in the distance, create a pleasant setting for guests to unwind. The high level of comfort and modern amenities together with special little touches and an attentive service make Villa Bred feel like a cool and refreshing home away from home.
- Two comfortable living rooms areas with satellite TV , fire place and a large sofa.
- A fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable dining table in order to enjoy your meals.
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
The 3 bedrooms are located on the first floor, a safebox and two bathrooms, one buthtub with jacuzzi function and one with shower and a toilet..
- On the main bedroom, there is a double bed, A/C, TV and a terrace with mountain views, sun loungers and outdoor furnished area with sofa, chairs and a table. Its also connected with the main bathroom.
- On the second bedroom are two single beds, A/C, TV and a window with mountain views.
- On the third bedroom is a bunk bed, TV and a window with mountain views.
*Both second and third rooms are connected to a smaller bathroom with shower and a WC.
Our guests will have access to the whole property and to the private pool area, BBQ facilities and Gym equipment.
Villa Bred is located in the village of Patelari, west of Chania town. The resort of Platanias and the blissful coastline, featuring a number of great beaches to suit any taste, are just a 5 minute drive away. Platanias is lively 24hrs a day, with a rich nightlife too, so you can choose to stay in the serenity of your villa or hit the road for some action. Taking one of the many inland drives, you can navigate the surrounding countryside, dotted by picturesque sleepy villages and taste authentic Cretan delicacies by small village taverns, wineries and local producers. For hikers and cyclists, the region offers a number of scenic trails to explore.
|from||to||daily price||minimum stay|
|01 Apr 2022||31 May 2022||€225||5 nights|
|01 Jun 2022||17 Jun 2022||€315||5 nights|
|18 Jun 2022||30 Jun 2022||€360||5 nights|
|01 Jul 2022||21 Jul 2022||€450||5 nights|
|22 Jul 2022||21 Aug 2022||€495||5 nights|
|22 Aug 2022||31 Aug 2022||€450||5 nights|
|01 Sep 2022||15 Sep 2022||€405||5 nights|
|16 Sep 2022||30 Sep 2022||€360||5 nights|
|01 Oct 2022||17 Oct 2022||€270||5 nights|
|18 Oct 2022||31 Oct 2022||€225||5 nights|